ERP, as a solution, employs best practices that have been proven in the real world; at least one ERP software package incorporates more than a thousand best practices.
ERP also enables organizational standardization; the user interface, the sequence of operations for a process, and system maintenance procedures can become common standards across an organization.
ERP improves information management by having a single database as opposed to multiple, often-duplicative systems; due to this centralized data source, ERP provides online and real-time information and facilitate intra- and inter-organization communication and collaboration. The benefits accruing to any business enterprise on account of implementing are unlimited.
By implementing ERP packages our customers achieved the following:
- Better control for the Accounts Payable personnel over invoicing and payment processing which eliminates reliance on computer
- personnel for these operations and boosts your enterprise’s productivity.
- Reduced paper documents by provided online formats for rapid entering and retrieving information.
- Improved timeliness of information by permitted daily posting instead of monthly.
- Greater accuracy of information with detailed content and better presentation, which is fully satisfactory for auditors.
Improved cost control.
- Faster response and follow-ups with customers.
- Less delays in payment by customers.
- Better monitoring and quicker resolution of queries.
- Quicker response to change in business operations and market conditions.
- Competitive advantages by improved business processes.
- Improved supply-demand linkage with remote locations and branches in different countries.
- A unified customer database usable by all applications.
- Improved international operations by supporting a variety of tax structures, invoicing schemes, multiple currencies,
- multiple period accounting and languages.
- Improved information access and management throughout the enterprise.
- Solutions for dilemmas like Single Monitory Unit (SMU) or the switch to the Euro currency.